more places to enjoy
on your next vacation
- VACATION HOMES IN HAWAII
- VACATION HOMES IN LAS VEGAS
- VACATION HOMES IN NEW ORLEANS
- VACATION HOMES IN NEW YORK
- VACATION HOMES IN ORLANDO
- VACATION HOMES IN TAMPA BAY AREA
- VACATION HOMES IN VIRGINIA
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Big Island, Clearwater Beach, Colorado Springs, Disney And Orlando , Florida Keys, Galveston, Hilton Head Island, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami Beach, Nashville, New Orleans, Panama City Beach, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose
Terms & Conditions
The Perfect Rentals (hereinafter “the firm”)
My verbal agreement and my giving of credit card details evidences my agreement on the terms herein
1) The contract is law enforceable and not subject to cancellation after 7 calendar days from confirmation of your booking (The day your credit card payment is made). The term of the contract is clearly visible on the invoice and this is the minimum time the advertiser must list their property.
2) The Advertiser agrees, that They will upload their information (text, pictures, prices and availability calendar on to the firms web site useing their own user name and password.
3) No Advertiser shall enjoy preferential position on the firms website all listings change automaticaly.
4) The Firm reserves the right to withhold, withdraw or refuse any advertisements before going live on the website.
5) The Firm reserves the right to change the shape, size, title and locale of the advertisement or the media used to display it.
6) The design, coding and content shall not be copied, reused, licensed or sold by the Advertiser without the expressed written consent of The Firm.
7) Passwords and user names for the Advertiser’s Contact Management System will be sent via E-Mail. The Firm shall not divulge the user name or password to anyone except those who have a role in maintaining the Advertiser’s listing. The Advertiser undertakes to ensure that the user name and password are kept securely. The Firm shall use reasonable methods in order to prevent unauthorized access to the Advertiser’s Contact Management System or data.
8) The Advertiser shall be responsible for all content updated through the Contact Management System and agrees not to include any material that may be considered to be of an offensive nature. Furthermore, the Advertiser indemnifies The Firm against any claims how ever arising in respect of content on the Advertiser’s listing where such content is under the control of the Advertiser. This includes, but is not restricted to, third party copyrighted material and this clause shall remain in effect following the termination of this agreement.
9) It is agreed and declared that this agreement contains all terms and conditions between the parties hereto and The Firm have made no warranty (oral or otherwise) except as expressly stated herein, and it is further agreed and declared that no monopoly rights shall be enjoyed by the Advertiser unless endorsed on the agreement and initialed by The Firm’s agent.
10) Where the business of the Advertiser is taken over by a new proprietor (or where his business ceases or the nature of the business changes) the Advertiser shall never the less remain fully liable under this Agreement, unless the new proprietor notifies The Firm by recorded delivery of his intention to accept as his responsibility, the terms already agreed with The Firm by the Advertiser. Should, however, the new Proprietor default in the performance of the Agreement the Advertiser will remain liable for any loss sustained by The Firm.
11) All invoices to addresses in the United Kingdom are subject to Value Added Tax (which will be charged at the current government rate).
12) Each party acknowledges and agrees to act in accordance with its responsibilities under the prevailing UK , European and united states data protection laws.
13) The Firm shall not be liable for any economic, indirect consequential loss or damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, contracts, nor the loss of the use of any equipment or services or loss of operational time or availability.
14) The Firm shall not be liable for any loss of, including damage to or corruption of, Advertiser’s or third party data howsoever caused, except where such loss can be proved to be caused by the negligence of The Firm’s employees, agents or sub-contractors and provision of this clause shall remain in effect following the termination of this agreement.
15) The Firm shall use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Advertiser’s listing is available 99% of the time excluding periods of scheduled maintenance. The Firm shall not be responsible for downtime where such downtime is the result of acts or omissions of third parties, telecommunications failures or force Marjorie.
16) No notice to The Firm or the Advertiser shall be binding, valid or effective unless sent by recorded delivery mail to the registered office of the Company.
17) By agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, you are consenting to us collecting and storing certain personal data about you. This data will be used to provide the service applied for and may be stored by The Firm to keep you informed of products and services which may be of interest to you. This data will not be used other than in the normal course of our business. If you do not wish to receive such information, all you need to do is write and let us know. If you wish to receive details of personal data held about you by us, you may also write to request this.
18) All contracts will be automatically renewed on their expiration date unless stated otherwise on the order form.
19) The Firm will not be held responsible for any correspondence either verbal or written between any representative of the company and the advertiser and will at all times abide by the terms and conditions herein.
20) Termination of listing
This agreement shall have seven (7) day right to cancellation. Request to cancel shall be written, post within 7 calendar days of executing the agreement, and delivered to email@example.com
will use and protect your personal data. It applies to The Perfect Rentals and any other websites of our
affiliates. (Referred to herein as the “Site”). Websites of other of our affiliates may be governed by separate
travelers, who use the Site to look for properties to rent, and advertisers who subscribe to the Site and list
their properties for rent.
otherwise defined herein, the words and phrases used in this policy have the same meaning as in our Terms
and Conditions of Use - available in our Terms & Conditions.
By providing information to us when subscribing, sending inquiries or otherwise using this Site, you agree to
Processing your personal data
Your personal data or personal information - is, data that identifies you, or from which you are identifiable -
will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiaries and/or
affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us. Personal data contributed by
or collected from users may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we
or our affiliates, maintain facilities. You acknowledge and agree that you may be transferring your personal
data outside of the country in which you have contributed it by using our site, and that you consent to any
such transfer of information outside of your country. These countries may have different data protection
laws to those that apply in your country. However, if we transfer your personal data outside of your country
in this way, we will take reasonable steps to protect your privacy rights in compliance with applicable data
The information gathered
From time to time you may contribute your personal data to us. For example, to process an inquiry
concerning a property, we need to know all or some of the following: your full name, address, telephone
number, e-mail address, and, in the case of a member's listing, a method of payment. You may also
contribute personal data to us at other times, such as when registering on the Site.
How we use your personal data
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you requested and
those which we believe will optimize your use of our Site. You agree that we may use for personal data for
the following purposes:
* For the services or help you request;
* To contact you from time to time with user or service updates or other information important to our
* To customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
* To promote the services or special offers or promotions
* To prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal;
If you are an advertiser/ vacation home owner, we will be able to contact you about your account and your
use of our services. In order for users to benefit from some of our services, we may require personal data.
As a member our Site, you will receive one or more newsletters and special offers for Owners, which is part
of the services we provide. Traveler users of the website will be given the option to receive our Travelers
newsletters only if they register with us. We may offer different newsletters from time to time intended to
enhance the services we or they offer. To option to cancel their subscription to these newsletters can be
taken at any time.
Inquiries from travelers:
Travelers may send inquiries to members via the listings on our Site. If you choose to send an inquiry
through these links, your personal information, including your e-mail address and any other information you
supply, will become visible to that advertiser so that they might reply directly to your inquiry. If you call the
advertiser, you may be asked to leave a contact telephone number. At no time share information in the e-
mail or phone call that you are not prepared to allow them to have, including, credit card and bank account
information. These inquiries are both sent to the individual advertiser you selected and to our system. The
resulting inquiry is available for review only by the advertiser to whom they were addressed and to our
customer service employees, who may be asked by members for information regarding inquires. While the
content of these inquiries is not shared with any other party, we may, from time to time, use third party e-
mail servers to send and track receipt of the inquiry e-mails, and analyze the pattern of inquiry usage.
How We May Disclose Your Personal Data to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal data to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or respond
to claims that a listing or other content violates the right of others. In all cases, such information will be
disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your information with:
Legal or government officials in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation, alleged
illegal activity or other governmental request, provided that we will require a court order, subpoena or
similar legal procedure except when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to
prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity;
Other companies or business entities, in the event we merge with or acquired by such company or
One of our partners or affilliates;
A third party performing services on our behalf and has agreed to keep information confidential
Other advertising media outlets and members newsletters to promote your vacation home
Protecting Your Personal Information Once We Have It?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful
processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal
data. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is
It remains each user's responsibility:
1. To protect against unauthorized access to your use of the Site;
2. To ensure no-one else accesses the Site while "logged on" to the Site service;
3. To log off or exit from Site when not in use; and to keep all password and access information secret
Despite the measures taken by us that the third parties we contract with, third parties may
nevertheless unlawfully intercept or access private transmissions or data. Therefore, we cannot
promise and you should not expect that your personal information and private communications will
always be kept confidential.
Any personal information submitted by you is stored on a secure server. We do not store credit card
numbers or related identifying information on any Site server. All credit card numbers are stored by
our credit card processing partner(s), who are obligated to store such information using secure
methods. We also use third parties to help us optimize our Site flow, content and advertising
Pixel Tags and Cookies
Our Site use a feature of your browser called a "cookie," which is a small file placed on your hard
drive by certain of our web pages. Cookies, by themselves, are not able to extract personal
identification information from you. A cookie identifies your computer, but not you, when you visit
of the same purposes as cookies) to help us analyze our web page flow, customize our services,
content and advertising, measure promotional effectiveness and promote trust and safety. Cookies
allow us to personalize our site for you and to provide you with information that will help optimize
your experience of the Site. Cookies are commonly used at most major websites in such the same
way we use them here at our Site.
To correct or update your information
We allow our users the option to change or modify information previously provided. Send the request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I opt-out of receiving marketing communications from you?
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com
How long will we store your personal data?
Data will be stored only as long as is necessary for the purposes to which you consent under the
How can we be contacted?
Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .